The Camino de Assisi.
The Way of St Francis.
Italy: From Florence to Assisi, then on to Rome. Trek For A Dream.
Post 5: May 31, 2018, Thursday.
Day T-11: Leave for Florence in 11 days, to start The Camino.
The Caminos of Life. We Have HOPE!
Our speaker tonight at the Dream Center was our friend, Texas businessman, Joel Redmond. He delivered a powerful message of HOPE. We love Joel. He’s a businessman like many of us. Out in the trenches of life, keeping the faith and preaching hope. Some of Joels comments:
1. Hope is never losing faith in the end of the Story.
2. Hope should have a grip on our lives. Zechariah 9:12 says we are prisoners of hope.
3. Whatever we tolerate in our life will eventually dominate our life.
4. God will not waste suffering.
And, his three main points:
5. Always remember: This too shall pass.
6. It’s okay to struggle.
7. The obstacle . . . is the way.
As Joel said: “Fight one more round.”
“The man who fights one more round is never defeated.”
Hanging with my Big Dreamer friends, Evan, Arlon, and Cheri. Big Dreamers with serious big hope.
Joel brought us a great message . . . of HOPE!